parodontax Extra Fresh is a daily toothpaste that helps remove the plaque bacteria that can lead to bleeding gums—a sign of gingivitis. It leaves your whole mouth feeling clean while also keeping gums healthy, teeth strong, and breath fresh.
Stannous fluoride 0.454% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion)
glycerin, PEG-8, hydrated silica, pentasodium triphosphate, flavor, sodium lauryl sulfate, titanium dioxide, polyacrylic acid, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium saccharin
- adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- apply toothpaste onto a toothbrush
- brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal at least twice a day, and not more than 3 times a day, or as directed by a dentist or doctor. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
- to minimize swallowing for children under 6 years of age, use a pea-sized amount and supervise brushing and rinsing until good habits are established.
- children under 2 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Stop use and ask a dentist if:
- gingivitis, bleeding, or redness persists for more than 2 weeks.
- you have painful or swollen gums, pus from the gum line, loose teeth, or increasing spacing between the teeth. These may be signs or symptoms of periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease.
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.
If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.