Adults and children 6 years of age and older: measure twice up to 10 milliliters mark inside of cap. Vigorously swish 20 milliliters of rinse between your teeth twice a day for 30 seconds and then spit out. Do not swallow the rinse. Do not rinse with water. Do not drink from the bottle. Children 6 years to under 12 years of age: supervise use. Children under 6 years of age: do not use.
Use as directed.
Stop use and ask a dentist if irritation occurs and gingivitis, bleeding, or redness persists for more than 2 weeks, you have painful or swollen gums, pus from the gum line, loose teeth or increasing spacing between the teeth. These may be signs or symptoms of periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease. Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.